The CRx's diminutive size and featherweight belies its solid strength and efficiency when used in 2-to-1 C-system tests to greater strengths than any other pulleys in the same range of size and price. It has the required prusik minding capability for use in 3-to-1 Z-system (which means it makes it easier to haul up heavy stuff without popping a vein, or to lower heavy stuff without dropping it!).
A smooth running 1.25" nylon sheave runs on a stainless steel rivet axle, and the color-contrasting aluminum side plates rotate for easy rope insertion and removal. Easy to use, easy to carry - a great palm-sized partner on the mountain and nearly anywhere else!
This pulley is not suitable for use in a tyrolean traverse.
- Type: Single
- Axle: Stainless Steel
- Material: High Quality Aluminum
- Dimensions: 2.70" x 1.75” x 1.07”
- Weight: 1.8 oz (52g)
- Max. Rope: 1/2” (13mm)
- Sheave: 1.20” Derin
- 3 Sigma MBS: 22kN (4,946 lbf)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Stronger than most of the similar sized pulleys on the market.
- Meets UIAA127/ EN12278.
- Compact size fits in pocket or in backpack so that it is always handy for quick access in an emergency.
- Wide base design has been proven to work efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Solid side plates help prevent foreign object access and reduce snags.
- Side plates are rounded and rotate for easy and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Uses durable lightweight nylon bushing for reliable performance at low cost.
- Made in the USA.