Guides Choice Award Winner
In a bind, this ultra-lightweight ascender can be used to build hauling systems or as a Prusik-replacement in self-rescue situations. Use with the ULTRALEGERE pulley for an ideal lightweight, compact emergency hauling kit.
- Stainless steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Can be used as a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Small hole at top of the TIBLOC allows a keeper cord to be attached
- Automatic system presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope in any position
- Ultra-light (35 g) and very compact: the ascender can be carried permanently on the harness or in a pack