A backcountry field guide to help us be the best, most prepared team member possible. A durable, compact tool to help us remember everything we’ve learned! Leadership, risk management, search strategies, shoveling, medical, patient packaging, rigging, and quick reference cards for the many details involved in a backcountry avalanche rescue. From risk assessment checklists, to helicopter protocols; from managing human factors to strategic shoveling, Alexis Alloway makes sure you have the most up-to-date, best practices in a quick reference tool that is both beautiful and accurate.
- Study up early in the season as you transition out of summer
- Refresh yourself mid-season, before or after taking or teaching a class
- Pull out of your pack to double-check your knots and snowpack tests or to jot down field notes
- Waterproof, tear resistant
- For professionals AND recreationalists
- Dimensions: 5.5″ wide X 7″ tall X 0.5″ thick. Weight: 5 oz