When the conditions are cold and high the Baruntse offers a hospitable climate to keep your feet warm and dry. Ideal for use on 6000-7000 meter peaks or in harsh winter conditions where you don't want to think about your feet. The thermo-formable inner boot sports the patented speed lacing system and couples with the highly insulated multi-layered PE outer boot for dependable warmth and a PU coating to keep moisture and cold outside and heat inside the boot.
- Weight: 44.7 oz/ 1267 g (Per Boot)
- Last: Nuptse
- Outer Boot: Transparent PU Tech anti-abrasion film with high insulation expanded PE/ High density expanded PE insulating netting/ Synthetic mico-fiber/ High abrasion resistant Cordura ® / Giugiaro lacing hardware
- Inner Boot: Anti-abrasion Cordura ® / Thermo-moldable 7mm high density insulating EVA
- Insole: 6 mm isulating Ibi-Thermo + PE insulating barrier and aluminized insulation
- Midsole: 8-9 mm TPU/SBR Air Cushion
- Sole: Vibram® Montagna