The Magic High has been a longstanding bestseller for Mammut and has been completely revised! The Magic now features an elastic fabric around the tongue, flex zone and on the heel collar. This has resulted in a huge increase in comfort and support in the boot. This effect is further enhanced by 3D-shaped heel cushioning, 3-zone lacing with efficient D-ring locking and the patented Base Fit 2.1. This is free sliding on the shoe outer above and below the heel bone using a Mammut Hammer cord, which significantly improves heel support and reduces blistering. Memo foam, an elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction and the GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane ensure the inside is dry and comfortable. The precise connection to the shaft is due to a light wedge made from poro, PU and TPU, which offers lasting cushioning. The proven Vibram Maton sole completes this updated crampon-compatible model, which is also suitable for demanding mountain hikes.
- Doubled, sliding Mammut® heel strap cordsLines of force run above and below the heel boneImproved heel support and reduced blistering
- Constructed from a blend of supple inner and tough outer materials, which means the boot is hard only where necessary and can be designed to fit the foot for enhanced comfort.
- Individual 3-zone lacingPersonalized and adaptable binding
- The high-quality three-dimensional and infinitely adjustable memo foam cushioning provides an individual fit around the heel. This ensures a high level of comfort, maximum heel support and no blisters.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Lining and padding systemTakes account of the different areas of the footLess perspiration, exposure to cold, pressure
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- Asymmetric lacing
- Board lasted
- High cut rubber edge
- Crampon compatible (Strap-on or Newmatic)
- Easy resoling