REACTIVE LIGHTING technology now maximizes performance of the TIKKA, the standard in compact headlamps. Light output adapts instantly to the environment and is optimized to guarantee the chosen burn time. The mixed beam gives the advantage of lighting adapted to close-range vision and to moving around (from 7 to 170 lumens, from 2 to 65 meters). The rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with USB connection is suitable for frequent use.
- REACTIVE LIGHTING mode
Light output adjusts instantly, due to the light sensor. Light output is optimized to ensure the chosen burn time. This automatic adjustment keeps the hands as free as possible.
- Constant lighting mode is also available, guaranteeing stable lighting that does not diminish during the entire chosen burn time
- Maximum light output: 170 lumens
- Three lighting levels available:
- MAX POWER, power prioritized
- STANDARD, power/burn time balance
- MAX AUTONOMY: burn time prioritized
- Red lighting mode preserves night vision (red LED)
- Two independent switches simplify usage: One for lighting mode (REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING), the other to choose between the three lighting levels; Lock function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, 1800 mAh:
- universal charging with micro USB port
- battery charge indicator
- performs well at low temperatures
- can be replaced with standard battery pack for use in remote areas
- Comfortable headband is easy to adjust. Two-part construction at the back of the head for excellent support during dynamic activities.
- Customized burn time with OS by Petzl software, free for download at www.petzl.com/OS