Unique lightweight pack for weight conscious backpacking and mountaineering. 734g (1.6lbs) for a 40L pack. It has a roll top closure for quick access to gear. Two mesh pockets on the side can be great for water bottles or pickets. The big mesh pocket in the front can be a good place for crampons or fast access to layers. It can even fit a helmet to free up some space in the pack.
- Constructed from RAPTOR Zero fabric in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight and features a superb DWR and formidable tear resistance.
- Shoulder straps and hip fins feature CONTACT Air Mesh for body-hugging comfort, soft feel and a quick dry time
- Perforated shoulder straps for excellent ventilation and comfort with a central strap spine for structural integrity
- Top tension straps allow pack weight to be pulled closer to the body for stability
- Chest harness with left hand positioned clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile
- Body curve perforated hip fins for excellent comfort, ventilation and strong stability whatever the terrain
- Double tension waist harness for extra stability, pack weight equalization and ease of use while on the move
- Daisy chain webbing strips on main pack body for attachment of additional items
- Removable trekking pole attachment loops which can be repositioned on the daisy chain webbing to secure equipment to the pack effectively
- Removable side roll-top attachment webbing and buckles for further weight reduction
- Reversible mitt and glove compatible buckles throughout
- Hydration bladder compatible with internal storage sleeve
S/M- 16in-18in Torso length
M/L- 18in-20in Torso length