Designed by OR to challenge the most adverse conditions, the Alti Mitts perform at the worlds highest altitudes and latitudes. The lightweight exterior provides a waterproof, breathable shell, while the Pittards leather palm delivers a solid grip. The Alti's removable liner is insulated with 10 oz. PrimaLoft on the back of the hand and thumb, and Moonlite Pile fleece on the palm for solid contact with the shell. Intended for punishing conditions where warmth is more important than dexterity, the Alti makes an ideal summit mitt.
Avg. weight: 11 oz. / 310 g (size L, per pair w/ liner)
INTENDED USAGE: Expedition mitts for 8000m peaks, Arctic expeditions, or seriously cold endeavors
- SHELL: Waterproof/breathable, lightweight ripstop GORE-TEX shell
- Fully seam taped
- 170g PrimaLoft One on back of hand and thumb
- Moonlite Pile fleece palm
- Pittards Armortan leather palm
- Anatomical curve; boxed construction
- 3-panel thumb
- DuoCinch gauntlet closure
- Removable Idiot Cord
- REMOVABLE LINER: 340g PrimaLoft One on back of hand and thumb; Moonlite Pile fleece palm
- AlpenGrip LT friction tabs keep liner from slipping or bunching
- Lightweight ripstop shell
- Hook/loop anchor points at top and bottom of wrist
- Hook/loop tab adjustment on gauntlet
NOTE: OR recommends occasional use of a waterproofing treatment on leather palms to maintain performance in wet climates
*For hand circumference measure around the widest part of the hand with fingers together. For hand length measure from the base of the palm to the end of the middle finger.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.