Faster, stronger, higher: high-alpine mountaineering is changing, and the same goes for Julbos flagship mountaineering model. More ergonomic, better ventilation, slimmer and more stylish, the Explorer 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable shields, 360 degree adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any comprise.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- 360° adjustable temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Spectron 4: Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
REACTIV High Mountain 2-4: Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, and polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces. Lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Improved reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Internal anti-fog coating.