- A stretchy and breathable softshell pant for backcountry touring
- Stretch fabric and articulated patterning help you move
- Back thigh vents let you further breathability with easy regulation
- Boot gaiters keep snow out and adjustable cuffs ensure a snug fit
- Removable shoulder straps keep your pants from sliding
- Hand and thigh pockets let you carry along important items
- Item #PAT02LP
For those who make their living off guiding and those who are mainly focused on guiding friends to their favorite backcountry ski spot, there's the Patagonia Snow Guide Pant. This stretchy softshell pant offers plenty of mobility and breathable comfort for long ski tours in the backcountry. The nylon, polyester, and spandex blend will move with you up steep bootpacks and gradual skintrack climbs, and it'll stay plenty breathable too, ensuring that you won't start sweating through your layers.