The Montebianco and MonteRosa (fits smaller faces) offer a classic style for mountain lovers who explore the summits and also enjoy the hustle and bustle of urban life. Stylish, curved temples provide maximum coverage, whether cruising around town or climbing Mount Rainier. A variety of lens options and removable side shields provide optimal versatility and offer adaptability to climatic conditions. Lightness, technical excellence and high protection combined with style and simplicity make the MonteBianco and Monterosa an excellent choice for sun protection.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Spectron 4: Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
- REACTIV High Mountain 2-4: Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, and polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces. Lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Improved reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Internal anti-fog coating.