Combining unparalleled expansion range with single-stem flexibility and a narrow head width, the Black Diamond Camalot X4 represents the missing link in the gold-standard Camalot family. Thin desert tips corner? The smallest three sizes of the X4 feature a Stacked Axle Technology, which uses a unique machined axle to give more expansion range per size than any small four-cam unit on the market. Funky pin scars? The X4's embedded cam springs allow for an ultra-narrow head width that fits in those tight spots other cams won't. Awkward horizontal placements? Thanks to super-durable aluminum protection beads, the X4's cable withstands repeated abrasion without compromising flexibility. Pumped out of your mind and ten feet out from your last piece? BD also added a hot-forged trigger bar and symmetric swage to improve handling and eliminate buckling.
- Double axle (.75, .5 and .4) and Stacked Axle Technology (.3, .2 and .1) provide huge expansion range
- Narrower head width than original Camalot fits in more places than ever
- Aluminum armor beads protect cable stem without compromising flexibility
- Symmetric swage and hot-forged trigger bar eliminate buckling and provide ergonomic handling
- Lightweight yet durable Dyneema sling for easy identification and differentiation from other Camalots