The Cirque Pants are durable, technical soft-shell pants built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. With added fleece insulation, the highly-breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in icy conditions. The zippered hand-warmer pockets ensure energy bars and maps remain easily accessible.
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 20.5 oz.
- Durable, highly-breathable, and wind-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric; brushed nylon face/polyester backing
- Button and zipper fly with adjustable elastic tabs; belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets, right pocket on thigh, and back pocket
- Accepts accessory suspenders
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
- Zippered cuff closures with gusset and drawcord
- Grommets for instep lace; boot lace clip Fabric: 50% nylon / 43% polyester / 7% spandex, double-weave, stretch woven fabric