The Beal Cobra II 8.6 is great for adventure climbing. Light and free-running for ease of use on long routes, on the crag and in the mountains.
Technical and robust enough to sustain the most difficult loadings, it is even better today because it now benefits from all the advantages of the UNICORE technology.
- Excellent compromise between strength and lightness.
- Low impact force and raised number of falls sustained.
- The rope doesn't bunch up and remains supple for the long term.
- Allows escape by abseil even if the sheath is cut.
- Dry Treatment: Golden Dry
Impact Force: 5.1kN
Number UIAA Falls: 16
Weight Per g/m: 48
Rope Type: Half Rope