The Mountain Equipment Eclipse Hooded Zip Tee is unlike any other mid-weight layer on the market. The waffle patterned Pontetorto Technostretch fleece provides warmth at minimum weight. Lighter weight Pontertorto Technostretch fleece panels around the waist and under the arms give the Eclipse maximum breathability when you are pushing hard.
The Eclipse also features a high rise collar that acts as an integrated balaclava, which can be worn under the chin, over your mouth, or pulled up over the nose. The hood can fit a bare head or be stretched over a helmet. Plus, the facemask part of the shirt can be used independently of the hood, making for an excellent, on-the-go alpine climbing piece that works seamlessly with a helmet on.
- Pontetorto® Technostretch 190 fleece for warmth and minimal bulk
- Lightweight Pontetorto® Technostretch 155 fleece panels in key areas
- Polygiene® anti-microbial technology
- Active fit with longer length
- Close fitting Lycra® bound hood with face protection and offset closure
- Flatlocked seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK® offset deep centre front zip for ventilation
- Sleeve pocket
- Seam-free hips for comfort with a harness or rucksack
- Low bulk cuffs with integrated thumb loops
Weight: 9.3 oz / 265 grams