For the snowpit craftsperson: the El Profesional Snow Saw. A high-performance tool that has been honed to be the ultimate assistant in creating good snowpit data, this saw is made from 7075 T6 aluminum and deflects less than other saws, as well as sporting hand-sharpened teeth that bust through crust layers and ensure a smooth cut. At 51cm, this saw has a bit more effective cutting edge than most saws, and wont hold you back when performing any snowpit stability test.
- Made from 7075 T6 aluminum which won't deflect easily when pulling through snow, and won't rust.
- Hand sharpened teeth: Crust buster/wood teeth in front, and alternately beveled dual point snow removing teeth in back.
- Weight: 3.2oz, with tooth protector total weight is 4.5oz.
- A 30cm mark distinguished by a peak on the edge of the 4th cutout hole.
- Features a long flat blunt edge, perfect for Propagation Saw Tests.
- Length: 51cm
- Bottle opener on back of the last tooth
- Comes with a rubberized tooth protector and decals on both sides.