From the glacier to the summit, the Embark has the coverage to keep your peepers fresh and your eyes on the prize. Incorporating removable side shields and adjustable low-profile temple arms means the fit is dialed, and Smith's ChromaPop technology in the lenses delivers contrast-boosting across the whole field of view, meaning no crevasse goes unseen.
- Anti-fog and hydroleophobic coatings for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Easy-adjust QuickFit temples for a customized fit
- Evolve bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
Includes: Removable TPU side shields block peripheral light, snow goggle inspired retainer strap, microfiber bag and hard case
- ChromaPop Glacier Photochromic Copper Blue Mirror: Smith's most versatile performance lens that dynamically changes to varying light conditions, with a range of 45% to 7% visible light transmission. This lens shifts from a light copper base tint to a dark gray with a mirrored blue coating, and incorporates ChromaPop technology.
- ChromaPop Polarized Black Gold: A dark neutral gray lens with a 10% visible light transmission, this lens also incorporates polarization to cut glare as well as ChromaPop technology to enhance natural colors.