The Expedition 7000 jacket is an exceptionally warm piece, designed for high altitude forays into the mountains. Its boxwall baffle construction is filled with 435g of 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down, ensuring warmth is what this jacket does best. The Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric is a tightly woven face fabric sporting a microporous water-resistant coating, which delivers on weather-resistance when the spindrift is ripping. The cut is roomy to accommodate for bulky layering underneath, and the jacket sports a two-way front zip, multiple pockets and oversized hook and loop adjustable cuffs. This is the jacket you want on your side when the mercury dips.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (435g/15.3oz in size L)
- Pertex Quantum lining with a Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Boxwall construction throughout
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak and face baffle
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with down insulated 3D baffle behind
- 2 YKK VISLON zipped chest pockets with synthetic insulation overlays
- 2 YKK coil zipped hand pockets with synthetic insulation overlays
- 2 internal mesh storage pockets
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack.