Based on an expedition-tent design that has stood up to the test of time, the Firstlight 2P is the quintessential bivy-style tent. Utilizing a waterproof-breathable NanoShield fabric, this single wall shelter excels in high-altitude environments where space is at a premium and digging out a bivy platform can take up precious energy. A two-pole design which can be set up from inside is about as simple as it gets, but is strong enough to deal with snow loading and winds. For cross ventilation, both the small rear window and door are covered with no-see-um mesh.
- Two-person design with single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- Two internal DAC Featherlite poles
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Zippered mesh panels at rear and door for ventilation
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric and 70D poly floor in Carbon color way
- Sil-Net seam sealer required (one tube included, additional tubes sold separately)
- Stronger reflective guylines—Polyester sheath with Dynex core to minimize stretch