The original approach shoe, updated to stay ahead of the game. Featuring an upper made from 2mm split leather and a generous protective rubber rand, the Flyers climb as well as they approach, jamming with ease on a hard-wearing version of Boreal's climbing shoe rubber called Zenith Dura. The shoe also features a board-last construction, which allows for a comfortable all-day fit and underfoot support on uneven terrain.
- Upper: 2mm Split Leather, rubber rand for protection
- Lining: PU Air Net for ventilation and comfort
- Sole: Boreal Zenith Dura approach formula for superior friction
- Midsole: Boreal PXF with shock absorbing EVA layer for comfort
- Usage: Technical approach and easy climbs
- Weight: 840 grs./pair (size 7 UK)