Built from the ground up the Kinetic carabiner gives you the best of the best in carabiner functionality. Featuring a key-lock nose and .98 inch gate opening make the Kinetic an ideal connector for all disciplines of climbing or work rescue.
The Twist Lock gate is designed to be easily opened with one hand, yet the recessed knurls and firm spring make it less likely that gear will cause the gate to inadvertently open.
SMC assures that all carabiners are 100% visually and physically inspected. It is SMC’s attention to detail and precision craftsmanship that guarantees you receive the highest level of quality, value and flawless performance ensuring your carabiners are amongst the finest you can buy anywhere in the world.
Like all other NFPA carabiners from SMC, the Kinetic Series™ is third-party certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet NFPA 1983 “T” Technical Use.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- NFPA1983 Certified by Underwriters Laboratories
- Enhanced Modified D shape provides for larger gate opening.
- Thread design and medium knurl provide a positive action for secure use with gloves yet is easy on bare hands.
- Single Hand Operation.
- Made in the USA.
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Dimensions: 4.57'' x 2.85''
- Gate opening: .98”
- Weight: 2.8 oz (79g)
- 3 Sigma test:
- Major axis– 28kN (6,294 lbf)
- Minor axis– 9kN (2,023 lbf)
- Gate open– 8kN (1,798 lbf)
- NFPA1983 Certified
- Made In USA