The Nepal EVO GTX is one of the most widely used alpine climbing boots in the world. Both guides and avid climbers appreciate the durability the 3.2mm silicone impregnated leather upper and it's adjustable fit system that incorporates a removable tongue insert to alter the flexibility in the ankle.
The Gore-Tex lining ensures the Nepal will be waterproof for the sloppy glacier slogs, or drippy ice climbing days.
Intended Uses: Mountaineering, ice climbing, mixed climbing.
- WEIGHT: 30.4 oz/862 g
- LAST: Nepal
- UPPER: 3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger Roughout leather with high-abrasion resistant fabric/ Vibram rubber rands
- LINING: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear
- INSOLE: Insulating Ibi-Thermo 9mm
- MIDSOLE: 8-9mm TPU/ PU inserts/ SBR Aircushion
- SOLE: Vibram with Impact Brake System
- SIZES: 36 - 42 (half sizes)
- CRAMPON COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all styles of crampon