Slow-cooked onion, red bell pepper, garlic and paprika give our wild Atlantic mackerel rich flavor with a hint of heat. A small fish with the mild taste and meaty texture of a big fish, Atlantic mackerel is an excellent source of protein and vitamin B-12. Our responsibly sourced Spanish Paprika Mackerel fish packs easily for camping trips and makes a great pantry staple for quick pastas, salads and more.
- 4.2 oz (120g) can
- Servings per can: 1
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened
- Product of Spain
- Excellent source of protein, vitamin B12, vitamin E, niacin, vitamin K, and selenium
- Good source of vitamin D
- Contains more than 500 mg omega-3s per serving
- Atlantic mackerel are low on the ocean food chain, so don’t have the high levels of toxins often found in longer-lived, large predator fish like tuna and swordfish
mackerel, organic olive oil, organic red bell pepper, organic onion, organic apple cider vinegar, organic garlic, organic Spanish paprika, salt, organic black pepper
- Contains fish (mackerel).
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified ®️ MIX (box only)