Julbo's first glacier glasses with an integrated nose cover, the Ultimate Cover has you fully protected. Both the nose and side shields are made of spandex and are fully removable, allowing you to strip down the shades for more casual outings, then shut out the light on the glacier. Available in Spectron 4 and REACTIV 2-4 lenses.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Spandex side shields : They are soft-touch to provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields and nose cover: Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Spectron 4: Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
- REACTIV High Mountain 2-4: Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, and polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces. Lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Improved reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Internal anti-fog coating.