Classics never die. The Vermont Classics provide timeless style along with total eye protection when it comes to exploring glaciated terrain. The leather side shields block peripheral light, and can be removed if needed. Moldable ear temples provide a custom fit and keep your shades where they belong.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Leather side shields : They are soft-touch to provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Adjustable Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Spectron 4: Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
- Alti Arc 4: Cat. 4 mineral glass lens (visible light transmission rate: 7%), these lens are ideal for intense light conditions and are highly resistant to scratches.