Rab's Alpha Direct Jacket is truly defined by their decades of experience in mountain environments.
During an alpine adventure, every kind of condition can be experienced, from a warm walk or ski to the base of a route to shivering it out on a freezing belay. In these varied conditions, the Alpha Direct balances moisture control and comfort when on the move with warmth and protection from the elements when static.
Designed to be worn as an outer or mid-layer depending on the temperature, this jacket adds exceptional versatility to your layering system. A tough and reliable Pertex® Microlight outer fabric secures the insulation and minimizes wear. Key tech features include an under-helmet hood, two-way zipper and stretch fleece cuffs.
- Weight: 420g/14.8oz (estimate)
- Pertex® Microlight outer
- Polartec® Alpha™ 'Direct' 120 insulation
- Under helmet hood with tricot lined collar
- Roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- 2-way YKK® front zip, internal storm flap, chin guard
- 1 YKK® zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Stretch fleece cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim