Features the same lightweight materials and construction as the hyperlight XLC crampons with the addition of innovative Sandvik Nanoflex® steel reinforcements on the front points for increased durability, strength, and penetration on hard ice. The semi-automatic binding is designed for a secure fit on most semi-rigid mountaineering boots.
- The most sophisticated mountaineering crampons in the world!
- Sandvik Nanoflex® stainless steel reinforcements on the front points
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most semi-rigid mountaineering boots
- Tool-free size adjustment
- CC4u wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
Weight: 678 g, 23.9 oz