A hybrid skin of 70% mohair and 30% nylon, the Climb Pro S-Glide skins are an excellent performer in the skin track. These skins weigh in at 1.35 g/cm2 and feature a longer plush that most other offerings from Pomoca, which gives them excellent grip and glide (better than the Climb Pro Mohair and the Climb 2.0, though at the trade off of weight). Topped off with Pomoca's V2 tip and tail attachments and their famous glue formula, these skins will keep you gliding for many seasons.
- 70% Mohair / 30% Nylon
- Ever Dry 3.0 DWR – PFC-Free
- The ready2climb skin can be cut to a specific ski in just two minutes without any special tools. The adjustable loop can be fixed to any type of ski.
- Back Fix Tail Straps – Features an elastic strap for maintaining tension.
- Grip: Proper alignment and fiber attachment systems make Pomoca skins very stable under all conditions.
- Glide Pro Treatment: Pomoca's latest treatment offers exceptional extra glide
- Ever Dry 3.0: The first skin DWR treatment which dies not contain any perfluorocarbons.
- Safer Skin Light Membrane: Ultralight while remaining durable.