Unrivaled expertise from making sleeping bags for more than 50 years makes Mountain Equipment one of the most experienced and trusted equipment companies in the world. Only the finest materials and the most advanced modern research go into Mountain Equipment's Extreme bags. They remain the definitive choice for the most serious environments on Earth.
The best down, highly water-resistant outer fabric and innovative construction make the Iceline ideally suited to the next era of expeditions to any cold environment.
- Gore Thermium 10D outer shell is durably light, highly breathable and water-resistant.
- 994g of 90-10 goose down with a minimum 800 fill power.
- Expedition fit with EXL system is both roomier and has improved loft and thermal efficiency.
- V chest and foot baffles & Trapezoidal main body baffles.
- Ground level side seams with V-side baffle
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood.
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped offset foot-box.
- Full-length Gemini zip baffle and integrated neck collar with Lode Lock closure.
- Gore Thermium 10D inner foot-box and hood lining.
- Inner pocket for keeping essentials warm and dry.
- Total Weight: Regular - 1650g / Long - 1695g
- Fill Weight: Regular - 994g / Long - 1031g
- Fill power: 800 Goose Down
- Max User Height: Regular - 185cm / Long - 200cm
- Good Nights Sleep: -30°c / -22°F
- Max Inside Width: Reg - 80cm / 31" / Long - 80cm / 31"
- Inside Foot Width: Reg - 50cm / 20" / Long - 50cm / 20"