Designed for ski and classic mountaineering, the Harfang takes crampons to new levels of lightweight and compactness. Featuring a chromoly steel front point and aluminum secondary and rear points, the Harfang cuts weight in all the right places but leaves enough tooth to scratch up whatever your day throws your way. By utilizing a central UHMPWE textile strap, these crampons can be bunched up and tucked away into a supremely small carrying sack, disappearing into your pack until you need them.
• Material: UHMWPE and HTPE 40mm main strap, Chromoly steel, Aluminum
• Weight: 377g without ABS and 419g with ABS
• Certifications: CE EN 893, UIAA 153
• Shoe sizes: 35EU - 46EU
• Heel Lever with micro adjustment
• Fixed pivoting point cable attachment
• Chromoly steel wire front bail with two mounting positions
• TPU Active ABS to prevent snow balling.