Engineered to make it easy to handle rope and adjust kit on even the most bone-chilling days, the Khroma Tour GTX Gloves are the ultimate waterproof gloves for ski mountaineers. Built with GORE-TEX® ACTIVE with the new GORE-TEX ePE waterproof membrane, they’re windproof and breathable, keeping your hands dry and warm on frozen summit transitions. The soft, grippy Pittards Armor-Tan® leather is exceptionally durable, abrasion-resistant, and externally seamed on the palm to give you dexterity where you need it most.
Cosy high pile fleece on the backs of your hands staves off the penetrating chill, while the lining on the palm is low bulk for improved comfort and flexibility. Pull the gloves on and off with ease using the handy webbing wrist loop, and adjust them with the hook and loop cuffs to ensure a secure fit. There’s no need to remove your gloves to use your phone in bitter temperatures, thanks to the smartphone-compatible conductive fingertip.
Powered by 90% recycled PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, the Khroma Tour GTX Gloves offer outstanding warmth for minimum bulk and maximum utility, so you can take on tricky ascents in unforgiving conditions.
- Main Fabric:2-Layer stretch woven outer with GORE-TEX® ACTIVE ePE waterproof membrane technology and Pittards Armor-Tan® leather
- Fabric Lining:GORE-TEX® ePE waterproof membrane technology
- Insulation:60gsm PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Grip Control (90% Recycled Content) on palm
- Weight:162.5g/5.7oz (Size L)
- Product Code:QAJ-26
- Leather on palm is externally seamed to improve dexterity
- Soft Pittards® Armortan leather nosewipe on back of thumbs
- High pile fleece on back of hand for a warm and comfortable feel
- Low bulk lined palm for comfort and dexterity
- Gore Active technology
- Engineered pre-curved fit for grip and comfort
- Webbing wrist loop to help pull on gloves
- Hook and loop velcro cuff adjustment for a secure fit
- Hypalon finger loop
Soft, supple, and grippy, Armor-Tan® is ideal for activities where dexterity is key. It offers enhanced durability by encasing the fibril bundles within the leather structure in microscopic ceramic ‘armour plates’ that are resistant to abrasion.
Expertly balancing protection and performance, the Khroma range is for those who dream big and ski hard. Engineered for self-propelled backcountry skiers and dedicated ski mountaineers, Khroma is equipped for steep ascents and exposed faces.