A guide favorite, the IonR 9.4 mm offers durability in a perfect, mid-range size that is notable for its firm, tactile feel that is easy to clip and works well with a multitude of gear. UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS technology.
IonR 9.4 mm offers easy handling and durability in a lightweight, mid-range size. With a firm, tactile feel that is easy to clip, the smooth sheath reduces rope drag and feeds well through gear. The unique sheath construction is durable and compatible with a multitude of gear.
- UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS technology
- Made with bluesign® certified raw materials
- Non bicolor options include a middle mark
- Available Lengths: 40, 60, 70, 80 m
- Available with a Send Ready Coil- ready to climb straight from the packaging.
- UIAA 101 | EN 892