So compact and light, it’s hardly noticeable in your pack, the Front Range tarp shelter lets parties of four move faster on giant alpine missions and ski traverses, with all-season protection from the elements. Supremely versatile—it makes a featherweight dining hall too—this ultra-simple shelter is boosted with our Xtreme Shield™ coating for long-term durability. Whether you’re taking advantage of spring’s longer days or building a winter basecamp, the ultralight Front Range makes these sufferfests a little more Type 1 fun.
*This item does not come with the bug/floor insert
- Featherweight: Hyper-efficient tarp shelter sleeps four but is ultralight even for two, with a 5’ 4” peak height for gearing up easily.
- Quick Setup: Frameless, floorless design pitches with ski/trekking poles; ski straps included for easy assembly.
- Easy Access: Zippered door rolls back completely on both sides for sweeping views and easy entry.
- Versatile: Light enough to carry as a solo shelter, dining hall, or emergency shelter.
- Durable: Steep canopy sheds snow and water and features Xtreme Shield waterproof coating for long-lasting durability.
- Includes: Front Range tarp shelter, (2) straps for ski/trekking pole assembly, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
- 1 lbs 10 oz
- Packaged Weight: 2 lbs
- 108 x 108 in
- 81 sq. ft
- 144 cu. ft
- 64 in
- 12 x 5 in
20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & silicone