When your climbing spans sport and alpine, ice and granite, you require versatility that frees you to approach anything. Designed for all the ways you climb, AR-395a uses Warp Strength Technology™ to disperse pressure and provide flexibility for freedom and comfort no matter the route. Adjustable leg loops tailor the fit, and the four gear loops, rear haul loop and four ice clipper slots provide plenty of rack space. This is the harness where versatility, comfort and performance converge.
- Warp Strength Technology for exceptional pressure dispersal and comfort, superior strength-to-weight ratio and compactness
- Burly Double Weave material for strength and comfort
- Adjustable leg loops for a precision fit
- Four reversible polyurethane gear loops, rear haul loop, four ice clipper slots
- Orange wear safety indicators on belay loop and tie in points
- Drop leg elastics with single stainless steel hook for durability
- Weight: 395g / 13.9 oz