Now in it's forth iteration, the Choucas harness from Blue Ice is the standard-bearer for what lightweight alpine harnesses can be. Weighing in at a scant 148g in the Medium size, the Choucas has been distilled into an uber-functional piece of kit that still doesn't skimp on the features: Sporting four large gear loops, two ice clipper loops on the waist belt and two ice screw loops on the leg loops, the Choucas can handle a full days worth of glacier kit, yet packs down to fit into a single hand. Used either as a glacial mountaineering or skimo harness, the Choucas excels.
- Large and comfortable waist belt and leg loops
- Four large gear loops
- Two ice screw slots on waist belt
- Two ice screw slots on leg loop
- Waist speed buckle
- Full strength "magic ring" belay loop
- Patented leg loops opening
- Adjustable and replaceable rear elastic
• Dimensions waist/leg: S (59-78cm/55-75cm), M (69-88cm/60-80cm), L (77-98cm/65-85cm), XL (89-108cm/70-90cm).