The skins made specially for freeriders: light, excellent grip and glide, with specific Free Ride attachments. The Free Pro 2.0 skins are some of the lightest that Pomoca offer at 1150g / m², which is achieved through the use of their Safer Skin Light membrane. Add Pomoca's signature fiber alignment and attachment which makes for stable skins under all conditions, and their Glide Pro treatment for excellent glide, these skins make for an ultra light and ultra functional traction system.
- 70% Mohair / 30% Nylon
- Ever Dry 3.0 DWR – PFC-Free
- The ready2climb skin can be cut to a specific ski in just two minutes without any special tools. The adjustable loop can be fixed to any type of ski.
- Back Fix Tail Straps – Features an elastic strap for maintaining tension.
- Grip: Proper alignment and fiber attachment systems make Pomoca skins very stable under all conditions.
- Glide Pro Treatment: Pomoca's latest treatment offers exceptional extra glide
- Ever Dry 3.0: The first skin DWR treatment which dies not contain any perfluorocarbons.
- Safer Skin Light Membrane: Ultralight while remaining durable.