Redesigned for the next generation of high-altitude technical climbing, the G2 EVO is the lightest and warmest of its contemporaries, well suited for extreme mountaineering and pushing the limits in the mountains.
This double boot utilizes two BOA closure systems as well as an ultrasonic welded gaiter to keep the cold at bay, and can simply adjust the forefoot volume for swelling without the need to unzip the boot or remove gloves. Easily our most recommended boot for those looking to climb Denali and other similar peaks.
- Double boot with an innovative dual BOA closure system
- Ultrasonic welded and heat-sealed gaiter
- Corner Zip articulated zipper technology
- Lightweight air-injected rubber rands/toe cap for protection and durability
- 3mm Honeycomb Tech insulating carbon insole for stiffness and warmth
- Automatic crampon compatibility for high-alpine mountaineering and technical situations
- Weight: 37 oz / 1050 g
- Last: G2