Redesigned and refined, the new Montebianco 2 adds to the lineage of glacier sunglasses that are perfect for forays from the valley bottom all the way into the alpine. New to this classic glacier sunglass are larger and removable side shields, as well as new Grip Tech temples and Nose grip, which are shock-absorbing inserts designed to keep your glacier glasses on your face where you need them, no matter the activity.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Spectron 3CF: Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.
- Spectron 4: Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
- REACTIV High Mountain 2-4: Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, and polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces. Lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Improved reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Internal anti-fog coating.