The Mythic Ultra 180 redefines what it means to be ‘ultralight’. Using a world-first, heat-reflective fabric treatment called Thermo Ionic Lining Technology, this is premium protection for those counting every last gram
Designed and constructed by our in-house technicians on the back of 40 years of hard-won mountain expertise, the award-winning Mythic Ultra 180 is one of the world’s most advanced lightweight sleeping bags. Though constructed with an exceptionally light ripstop 7D outer and filled with high-loft 900+ fill power European goose down, the really special part is the inner lining. This incorporates world-first Thermo Ionic Lining Technology (TILT), which adds a titanium coating to the fibres to reflect heat back towards your body, enabling it to significantly boost warmth without increasing weight, compromising breathability or sacrificing any features.
Weighing just 400g, the stripped back insulation of our TILT-equipped Mythic Ultra 180 is the ultimate expression of performance without penalty.
- Super lightweight 7D Ripstop Nylon Outer Fabric
- Super lightweight 7D ripstop nylon with thermo ionic lining technology (TILT), heat reflecting to boost warmth
- 900+FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Flourocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- 400g / 14.1oz saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Weight: 400g / 14.1oz
- Temperature: Rab Sleep Limit; 0°C (32°F)