Used as a rap line, pull cord, haul line or glacier rope, the Rap Line Protect Pro Dry is a true jack of all trades, being the first accessory cord with a dynamic safety reserve. Edelrid revised it again and were able to increase the maximum tensile strength to more than 10 kN, while simultaneously reducing the weight to less than 30 g/m. The Rap Line can be used with all current rope clamps.
- Withstands two required standard falls for dynamic twin rope tests according to EN 892
- Suitable for hauling equipment or abseiling, thanks to the low elongation values
- 3D lap coiling enables instant use without tangles
- Special accessory cord made of a combination of high-strength polyamide and aramid
- Increased cut resistance under load, e.g. over sharp edges
- Long-lasting water-repellent and dirt-resistant