The Ultra-Sil Pack Liner keeps the entire contents of your pack dry. Ideal for use in situations where a pack cover may be impractical (for instance where a cover may snag on unddergrowth, or for external frame packs where a cover may not fit over the pack). The pack liners is shaped to fit the internal contours of a backpack, so the base is oval, rather than round, and the liner has an overall tapered shape.
- Ultra-Sil™ Pack Liner opens wide for easy packing when it's inside a pack
- Unique top closure: extra fabric at the top folds in and velcros in place, then rolls down, creating a more compact closed loop at the top
- Made of PU coated Siliconized Cordura®
- Non-wicking Hypalon™ roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Fully seam sealed
- Uses low profile buckles
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Three sizes available to fit different pack volumes
- Comes assorted in three colors: kiwi green (70L), sky blue (50L) and orange (90L)
- When packing your pack, make sure that sharp / very hot objects do not come into contact with the UltraSil fabric.
- When you return from a trip, make sure your UltraSil Pack Liner is completely dry and aired out before being packed for storage
Weights50L 2.6 oz, 74g
70L 3.4 oz, 98g
90L 4.4 oz, 126g