Few tents have made the impact on the tent world that the Nallo has. It is the ideal all-around, all-season, ultra light tent for hiking, biking, climbing or paddling trips. The simple hoop-style design keeps the weight low, while offering the maximum amount of space. No matter whether your are backpacking in the Appalachians, or winter mountaineering in the Cascades, the Nallo will protect you from the elements without weighing you down.
- Outer tent fabric in Kerlon 1200.
- Inner tent fabric in water repellent and venting nylon.
- Light weight ground sheet with PU coating and high bathtub style sides.
- Integrated snow-proof vent in entrance panel.
- Inner tent entrance backed with mesh.
- Ground peg rings at the foot end of the inner allows separate pegging to increase air flow between inner and outer tent.
- Vent in the back of the inner with mesh.
- Foot end of outer tent can be elevated and or gathered up for improved ventilation.
- Pole sleeves with only one opening, adjustable pole tensioners, and room for double poling.
- Adjustable peg loops.
- Strong double guy line attachments and double line runners on all pole sleeves on both sides.
- Nallo 3: 5lb 12oz / 2.6kg
Add a footprint to provide additional protection and longevity to your Hilleberg tent.