*Please leave a comment if you would like splitboard crampons included in your rental package
NEW FOR 2022/2023!
- Weston Backwoods & Ridgeline Splitboards; Pallas Epiphany & Zeitgiest Splitboards
- Voile Speed Rail Bindings
- Weston/Pomoca Approach Skins
- Black Diamond Expedition 3 Poles
Rental package includes board, bindings, poles, and skins.
We do not rent snowboard boots. Any snowboard boots will work fine. All splitboards are equipped with Voile Speed Rail Bindings.
- If canceled less than 24 hours prior to pick up 25% of rental price is non-refundable.
- Friday rental pick ups are charged at 2-3 Day (Weekend) rate.
- Rentals longer than 7 Days, please call for information.
- We will notify you if your requested package is unavailable.
- Please fill in all the stance set up fields above before continuing to the cart.
IN STORE PICK UP AND DROP OFF ONLY
We do not ship rentals, they must be picked up and returned to our shop during our regular business hours. We have an after hours return that can be used if needed.
*AAI students are responsible for picking up rentals before the going into the field, and returning rentals once the course is complete.
For non-Bellingham based AAI Courses, students should acquire rental gear from a location near where their course is taking place.
How to Choose between Splitboards:
- Best for: Powder + Freeride - Trees, Powder & Steeps
Board Length Recommended Rider Weight (lb/kg) Recommended Rider Height (in/cm) Max Boot Size (US Men's) 152 cm 105-155 / 47-70 63-67 / 160-170 9 157cm 135-185 / 61-84 66-70 / 168-178 10 157cm W
155-205 / 70-93 66-70 / 168-178 12.5 160cm
150-200 / 68-91 68-72 / 173-183 11.5 160cm W 170-220 / 77-100 68-72 / 173-183 13 163cm 165-215 / 75-98 70-74 / 178-188 12 163cm W 185-235 / 84-107 70-74 / 178-188 13.5
- Best for: All-Mountain + Freeride - Steeps, Cliffs & Powder
Board Length Recommended Rider Weight (lb/kg) Recommended Rider Height (in/cm) Max Boot Size (US Men's) 154cm 105-165 / 47-75 64-68 / 163-173 9.5 158cm 125-185 / 57-84 67-71 / 170-180 10 162cm 145-205 / 66-93 69-74 / 178-188 12
- Built for women by women!
- Board profile:
Shape Directional Terrain All-mountain, freeride, powder Snow Conditions Powder, variable, soft, slush, and firm Riding Style Adventurous, progressive, exploratory Switch Sometimes Camber Microwave (early rise in nose, micro camber under foot, flat in middle) Flex Medium
Board Length Recommended Rider Weight (lb/kg) Recommended Rider Height (in/cm) 147cm 115–145 / 52–66 n/a 151cm 135–175 / 61–79 n/a
Built for women by women!
- Board profile:
Shape Directional Terrain Powder Snow Conditions Powder, soft Riding Style Smooth, soulful, surfy Switch Rarely Camber Surf [early rise in nose, flat throughout, camber under back foot] Flex Progressive medium
Board Length Recommended Rider Weight (lb/kg) Recommended Rider Height (in/cm) 155cm
135–195 / 49–79 n/a