This product is available to AAI Alaska program clients ONLY.
Helmets are required on all of AAI's Alaska expeditions.
Designed to offer maximum durability and versatility:
- lightweight, durable shell of injected ABS
- expanded polystyrene foam liner
- helmet suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata and canyoning
Comfortable on the head:
- sliding shutters to adjust ventilation
- absorbent comfort foam
- adjustment buckles are placed to the sides, away from the chin
Totally adjustable according to head size:
- quick and easy headband adjustment, even while the helmet is being worn
- headband height adjustment
- chinstrap can be positioned forward or back