This product is available to AAI Alaska program clients ONLY.
The Expedition 7000 jacket is an exceptionally warm piece, designed for high altitude forays into the mountains. It's box-wall baffle construction is filled with 435g of 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down, ensuring warmth is what this jacket does best. The Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric is a tightly woven face fabric sporting a microporous water-resistant coating, which delivers on weather-resistance when the spindrift is ripping. The cut is roomy to accommodate for bulky layering underneath, and the jacket sports a two-way front zip, multiple pockets and oversized hook and loop adjustable cuffs. This is the jacket you want on your side when the mercury dips.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (435g/15.3oz in size L)
- Pertex Quantum lining with a Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Boxwall construction throughout
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak and face baffle
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with down insulated 3D baffle behind
- 2 YKK VISLON zipped chest pockets with synthetic insulation overlays
- 2 YKK coil zipped hand pockets with synthetic insulation overlays
- 2 internal mesh storage pockets
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord