The Batura is built to withstand tough conditions. Easily deflecting wind, rain, sleet or snow with a robust Pertex® Shield shell, fully taped for complete waterproof protection and 100% recycled to tread a little lighter. It has narrow boxwall baffles, which reduce weight and bulk while allowing the down to fully loft, trapping heat to keep you warm.
The features have been designed to help you operate more easily in extremely cold temperatures. The front zip is insulated and draught free, the inside mesh pockets are large enough to stuff in plenty gear or reach inside with bulky gloves on, and the hand pockets sit behind the insulation for plunging cold fingers when the temperature plummets. The hood can be adjusted and cinched in to seal out the wind and a stiff peak helps to improve visibility and protect your face. Whether you’re launching an expedition to a high altitude peak or exploring some of the world’s harshest environments, the Batura will keep you warm and dry.
- Weight:1232g/43.4oz (Size M)
- Insulation Type:800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (425g / 15oz, Size M)
- Product Code:QDB-43
- Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer.
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction for reduced weight and bulk
- Adjustable hood with internal cord locks and rear hook and loop cinch
- Wired and stiffened peak for increased weather protection
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with double storm flap and synthetic insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets sit behind the insulation
- 2 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® chest pockets sit in front of the insulation
- 2 Large internal mesh storage pockets
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs lined with Pertex® Shield for protection
- Dual sided rear adjustment and dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
- Outer: 100% Recycled Polyamide, Polyurethane Membrane. Lining: 100% Recycled Polyamide
- Main Fabric: 40D Recycled Pertex® Shield 2L coated fabric (123gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR HH: 10,000mm/MVTR: 10,000 g/m2/24hrs
- Centre back le