When the going gets skinny or flaring, the tough grab Brass Offsets. Thanks to their offset design and wickedly small sizes, these nuts slot into micro pin scars and shallow flares with ease, and with a good blend of bronze and brass they deform just enough to meld with the rock without being too chewed up. An essential on any aid climbers rack, set includes sizes #0-6.
- Micro protection for small cracks
- Asymmetrical taper gives stable placements in offset cracks
- Wires soldered directly into heads for strength
- Brass heads for optimal characteristics in marginal placements
- Color coded for easy size identification
- Passive protection works in wet and icy conditions