The world's first avalanche transceiver with integrated voice navigation, the Diract Voice quickly prompts you through a beacon search, ensuring that you don't waste any time in recovering your buried companion.
From the flip of a switch, a calm voice navigates you through the search process, ensuring that you can keep your eyes on the situation and look for clues that may make the difference. Psychology tells us that voice is a quicker pathway to the brain than visual stimuli, and hearing what you need to do next is a quicker way of moving through the avalanche beacon search process. The Diract Voice has all the trappings of a modern three-antenna beacon: a 50m search strip length, full graphic and backlit display, flagging function and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Not just for the new to the backcountry, the Diract Voice elevates everyone in avalanche terrain and increases safety when it counts.
- Clear speech navigation (DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, NOR, SV, CZ, NL)
- No. of antennas: 3
- Number of avalanche victims: 4
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Weight / carrying system: 210 g/ 80 g
- Warranty: 5 years with registration
- Search strip width: max. 50 m
- Display: fully graphic 34mm x 45mm
- 360° real-time display
- Visual and acoustic supporting fine search
- Group check
- Smart-Antenna-Technology ™
- Autom. switchover in case of a secondary avalanche
- Recco Reflector Inside
- Permanent self-testing and standby mode