Technical, warm, extremely lightweight double boot for mountaineering and cold environments.
Developed in collaboration with world-renowned Italian alpinist Simone Moro, the G2 SM is a technical, warm, extremely lightweight double boot for mountaineering.
- Integrated gaiter provides maximum water resistance, warmth, and durability
- Quick drying materials for prolonged use in the mountains
- Precise locked-down Dual Boa® Closure System for secure lacing
WEIGHT: 36.11 oz / 1024 g
- Last: G2
- Outer Boot: Water-repellent Cordura/ Insulating perforated felt/ Low density expanded PE foam/ Thermo-reflective aluminium/ Water-repellent Lorica® with Antiacqua™ external coating/ Dual Boa® closure system
- Gaiter: Elastic Cordura® cuff/ Cordura® with laminated and taped water-resistant membrane/ Air Injected rubber rand
- Inner Boot: 6mm PE + EVA single density foam/ Cordura® Flex Zone/ Dual velcro closure
- Insole: 3mm Honeycomb Tech insulating carbon
- Midsole: 2mm Polyurethane graded for crampon attachment
- Sole: Vibram® Matterhorn with Impact Brake System™
- Construction: Inner Boot: Slip lasted | Outer Boot: Board lasted